- Chicago Board Options Exchange: the launch of CBOE Vector new trade engine will be delayed until 2017. It was supposed to be launched during 2016.
- CME Group launched Ultra 10-Year U.S. Treasury Note futures and options on Monday. The total volume through the first four trading days was 60,968 contracts with participation from more than 80 firms.
- MiFID II: Asian financial firms are getting ready to comply with MiFID II according to MLex.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange top initiatives in 2016 are establishing a derivatives market, demutualization and monetization of market services.
- Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange launched its first single stock futures contract. The exchange added equity futures contracts on firms such as Facebook, Google, JP Morgan, Microsoft and Apple, as well as Indian equity stocks, such as Infosys and Tata Motors.
- China becomes a member of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- CFTC delegated to National Futures Association certain responsibilities related to notices of swap valuation disputes filed by swap dealers and major swap participants pursuant to CFTC regulation 23.502.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)