FX-based volatility surged this past week to extend an already robust trend to three-year highs. Will an ECB decision, China GDP and round of event risk amplify or calm these swings?
- US Dollar Forecast– US Dollar Rally Dependent on Fed Forecast and Haven Status
- Euro Forecast – ECB Can’t Underwhelm as Usual if Euro is to Stay Lower
- Swiss Franc Forecast – Swiss Franc Opportunities Seen Beyond Breakneck Volatility
- Japanese Yen Forecast – USD/JPY Risks Larger Correction on Less-Dovish BoJ, Risk Aversion
- Gold Forecast – Gold at 4-Month High as SNP Scraps Peg – Constructive above $1248
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)